Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dear Diry: 4th Edition

For you're entertainment...


9-10-97

dear diry,

we had a sud today 
his name is Mr Young
he is so quit and his handwriting is wors then mine
he wocks like a robot 

"we had a sub today. His name is Mr. Young. He is so quiet and his handwriting is worse than mine. He walks like a robot." 


Bashing the sub...nice. 



9-13-97

dear diry, 

I had the most wonderful day of my life
Clay Hollend said he likes me. 
I told him I liked him to. So we,re not emberiss 


I heart this post! Me and Clay liked each other and we were NOT embarrassed!! I actually like 3rd grade Katie's version of embarrassed. Its a lot more fun to say emberiss. We was not emberrissed, we was not ashamed, and we was likin' each other. Congrats to you, 3rd grade Katie. 

*the picture of this post wasn't great. The lighting was weird and you couldn't read the page*



9-15-97

dear diry 

Clayton likes me I can't belive it
I like him to


I have a terrible, terrible memory but I actually remember the feeling of Clayton liking me back. Twas glorious. Haha 3rd grade Katie thought it was love. She's so cute. 



I can't even really tell you what this post says but its full of anger and aggression. As far as I can tell I was upset with one of my friends, vented to my diry and wrote mean things, then later felt bad and slashed through it with my pencil. 



That's all for now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment